To opt in your family members please complete the following steps:
- Sign into your Member Portal:
- Click on “Go to Benefits Portal” in the top left corner
- Click on “Life Events” in the top panel
- Click the “New Student Enrolment” link
- Click the checkbox to indicate that you have read and understood the “terms and conditions”
- Click on the blue arrow on the bottom right hand side of the screen
You are now in the enrolment screen! Here you can add your dependants!
- Click the blue “ + add spouse or child”
- Complete the information box to add a dependent and click save
- Repeat the above steps for each additional dependant you would like to add
The family opt in fees are as follows.
- One additional family member 12 months: $275
- Two or more family members 12 months: $412.56
- One additional family member 18 months: $412.56
- Two or more family members 18 months: $618.85
Please note that your family opt in length of coverage and associated fees are calculated based on your length of enrolment:
You will then see your family members listed as active – please note, for activation to be complete you must complete the payment process (see FINAL STEP). It will then take 48 hours to see your family members active on your Green Shield Membership Portal after payment.
- Once you have added your dependants, click the blue arrow on the bottom right hand side of the screen
- Continue to the next screen by clicking the blue arrow on the bottom right hand side of the screen
- If you would like to add a beneficiary to your plan you can do so here, otherwise again click the blue arrow on the bottom right hand side of the screen to continue
- Review your enrolment summary and click the check box on the bottom of the screen and click submit!
After completing the enrolment click on the “Dependant Payment Page” in the top panel
Select your payment option:
- If you have added one dependant select “Pay for Member+1”
- If you have added 2 or more dependants select “Pay for Member+2 or more”
- Enter your payment information and click process